It's a process....but it's progress.





















Hope you all had a great weekend. It's the weekend! Yay! It's honestly been a brutal week on my end. So much I wanted to get done but didn't. We had a pipe burst! Oh the fun! Had a check and other important bills lost in the mail. Hmm,what else. Oh also went to file taxes and couldn't that got delayed due to my drivers license being expired and they had to have the actual plastic card so that won't happen for a couple weeks. It's been a week of ups and downs mainly downs if I'm being totally honest. Please next week be kind to me...please. Anyhow I did want to show you the progress up until this point. Not sure what I want to do when it's done sell it hang on to it for camping, or turn it into a sewing studio and office. Who knows. Life's a journey, not a destination right? Only time will tell.

Here is the progress so far...

My vintage chair I love that I got for $5 at a church rummage sale. My six your old made the red pillow.

My little office set up
I did the flooring myself. I should have took a before pic, but honestly it was awful, some of it was tile, the other part was carpet that was just gross... take my word for it.

This flooring was so easy to install and @ only .69 a tile, an amazing value and turned out beautiful.


More updates to come. I'm going to be painting the walls antique white doing the counter top, back splash, de-doing the bedroom area with chevron print bedding and head board. Lot's to be done to get it where I want it. Also trying to sell two cars. I want to get an SUV. Just need something bigger than my tiny little Chevy Malibu Maxx. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must read tips to save money on your RV remodel!